Wednesday, June 12, 2013

7 years and counting....

Salam to all...

Ari ni 7 tahun yang lepas, we first met each other. Barely a month after he met my parents and asked them in front of my uncles and aunties if he can make me as his special girl. I wasn't there at that time. I was in Shah Alam and my family is at Kota Bahru for family day. Yes we declare we are couple on February but we never meet each other until he meet my parents. Ingat nak couple ni takde probation period ke? ade gak tau. syarat aku bagi kat die is that he must meet my parents and ask for their permission. And he is brave and gentleman enough to do that. Imagine ek. Korang kenal tak sampai enam bulan pastu lost contact, then contact balik and terus kapel. Tak pernah jumpa tetibe mengadap parents cik gadis.

People say our relationship won't last. He is not suitable for me. He's from different culture from me and lots of other stuffs. But you never know what Allah have in His plan. No matter what they said, we still together and its getting stronger. We've been together through up and down. He's there for me all this while. He's been very patient with me like nobody would (yes except for my mum and dad). For the first three years, we only meet each other twice a year. tu pun sebab cuti sem and only for two or three days. pulak tu kalau dating bawak segala kaum kerabat aku tuh.

Kalau orang tanye macam mane boleh bertahan walaupun perangai macam langit ngan bumi, api ngan air, I have no answer for that question. ape yang aku boleh cakap accept him as what he is and never change who he is. But the most important thing ask for your parents blessing. Dorg lagi lama hidup dari kita. They want the best for us. Takde dorg takde kita kat muka bumi ni.

ok la cukup la cerita pasal incik bakal hubby aku ni. kang aku pulak jadi sensitip tetibe. yela dah 7 taun kan. dari aku besar jari kelingking sampai dah jadi besar ibu jari die tetap ade ngan aku.macam-macam dah lalu. pray for our happiness here and forever after.

tata!will write again soon =)


** kami ni tak banyak gambar. ni je yang ade.huhuhu


No comments:

Post a Comment